Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HOF Olsen passes away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HOF Olsen passes away

    Merlin Olsen, Pro Football Hall of Fame lineman, dies at 69 - ESPN Los Angeles

    Quality person, and I thank him for the work he done with Childrens Miracle Network. I had a friend who was taken great care of because of CMN, and my daughter benefitted from the help CMN gives to hospitals when she was born as well.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOF Olsen passes away

    Carroll Dale used to tell alot of stories about the kind of man Merlin was,said he truly was a gentle giant with a heart as big as Texas (off the field anyway) and called him the strongest brute he ever seen,and I know you guys will laugh at me for saying this,but Little House as corny as it is still holds my top spot as far as favs go. I wear Hallmark out every show that I can. That show actually brings calm and sense before I go into the chaos at work. RIP "Jonathan Garvey".
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •